A team member recently reported that the HP Pavilion dv7 model with a Hybrid graphics AMD 6700M HD and Intel coniguration is now fully supported in Linux by the recently released AMD graphics driver version 12.1:
Hybrid graphics setup is now fully working, with switching from low power to high performance on demand and including suspend/resume support.
For more information, join the team subscribe to the mailing list at the bottom of the Launchpad page http://launchpad.net/~hybrid-graphics-linux Please join this team if you are new by clicking on the "Join Team" link at the right of the Launchpad page. It's important to have as many users in the community as possible to request for appropriate support.
Friday, 27 January 2012
- Improved support for AMD hybrid graphics users
- Bumblebee version 3.0 "Tumbleweed" release
- New bumblebee version nearing release
- Support for mode nvidia/intel models in bbswitch
- bbswitch: new tool to switch on/off nvidia graphic...
- 1000 active members!
- Hybrid Graphics as a X11 extension
- Laptops wishing for better support in 2012
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (82)